Viadeo is a major player in professional social networks with 40 million members worldwide. As a leader in France, Viadeo aims to enable all professionals to develop their network.
Thanks to their presence on Viadeo, members can improve:
- Their career prospects (promoting their visibility to other network members or recruiters)
- Seize new business opportunities (identify companies and learn about their decision makers)
- Maintain a link with their contacts in order to follow their professional activity (to have an address book accessible online and up-to-date).
The Group has adopted a multi-local strategy by concentrating its developments on France, Russia and North Africa, taking into account the cultural peculiarities of each market. In these regions, the Group has a leading position in terms of its members. The Group employs 200 people in four cities: Casablanca, Moscow, Paris and San Francisco.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Viadeo is a French social media that has a job board page good for both job seekers and recruiters in France:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- It looks like the French version of LinkedIn
- You must have an account to access the job offers
- This site is available in many languages so this is pretty good for international users
- On the homepage, if you scroll a little bit, you will see a list of recently added job adverts
- You also have the top 3 companies recruiting in your country
- There is as well the profiles of the latest users that have signed in
- You can't do a quick search directly on the homepage, you must sign in first, but then you can do quick and general searches
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.