Discover JobliftJobboard score : 7.0 / 10
Aggregator / Multi countries
Foundation : 2016
Nb of employees : 20-39
Site Languages : French, German, English, Dutch
Joblift grants you access to all the most recent and relevant job offers
Find your ideal job in just a few clicks thanks to Joblift!
Our search engine features job offers from various platforms and displays only the most relevant jobs based on your qualifications and chosen characteristics. Our goal is to make job searching as easy and painless as possible. To do so, Joblift works with the latest digital technologies, all while offering users a clean and sleek design.
Joblift features the latest available offers from all major job board platforms.
Joblift - the online job market aggregator. Finding your perfect job has never been easier.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Joblift is a job board for Germany, France, the Netherlands, & the UK:
- The site is only available in French but the office is situated in Germany, so the consultants speak German, French & English. But this means the site is difficult to use for international users
- The design of the site is sleek, attractive and easy to navigate
- You cannot do a quick search and there is not a list of featured job offers on the homepage or anything helpful like that
- It is not possible to do a general search without any criteria, you have to first choose the location or the job title and then you can use the many filters to shorten the results.
- These filters include type of job, hours, branch, date of publication, and distance from your location
- There is a clear date of publication on the job postings so it is easy to say that these offers are regularly updated.
Login here for FREE to unlock access to the traffic audience, content and pricing section for more information on Joblift.
Additional job board information
Joblift has been founded in 2015 by Lukas Erlebach and Malte Widenka. The company counts nowadays more than 30 employees spread among Hamburg and Berlin offices.
Joblift is a job meta search engine working with hundreds of patners in order to collect best up-to-date job offers available on one single website. Joblift differentiates itself by offering a unique user experience and by allowing numerous filter criterias, job filter, sector, type of contrat, location etc... The website is very easy to use and built with an extreme logical and intuitive aspect. The user can also receive tailored newsletter whenever a job offer fitting his requirements is published.
The company has been created by Lukas Erlebach and Malte Widenka. Before creating Joblift, Lukas has been leading Zalando Germany and has ben project leader at Boston Consulting Group. Malte Widenka, from his side, has been the CTO for 2 companies, Frontline and a subsidiary of ProSiebenSat1 named "wer-weiss-wass".
Working with Adzuna, Monster, Stepstone, Gigajob, Experteer,... for some or all of the countriy where it has operations.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.