Kariera is the leading recruitment website in Greece.
Kariera.gr was founded in 1997 in order to fill up the lack of information about the employment market, and to help young job seekers find jobs. During the following years, the company grew up very quickly, always developping new products and services. Since October 2007, Kariera is a member of Careerbuilder's network. This partnership brought thousands of new candidates worldwide in the website.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Part of the Careerbuilder Group, Kariera is the strongest website in Greece, no doubt of that! The website is suitable for all kinds of position. An English version of the website would be a plus. If you want to post a job on Kariera but you don't know how to do it, you can contact the Jobboardfinder team.
Additional job board information
- Job posting services through the Careerbuilder group
- Social media Sharing
- Talent Networks system
Today, the following "career" products offered:
- kariera.gr: The largest employment site in Greece
- Career Days: The largest youth meeting, business and educational institutions
- Career Days Virtual: The "Virtual Career Days" are the online extension of Career Days
- Interview Days: Sector recruitment days by appointment / business meetings (the sector) and candidates
- "Career Guide": A luxury book that includes corporate presentations by personnel departments, and other useful information and advice on job search
- «Hominum Opus»: Free fortnightly electronic magazine with issues related to human resources management and general management
- Kariera Seminars: personal development and specialization seminars for companies, individuals, workers and students.
CareerBuilder worldwide Network
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Kariera ?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
Great job board when you want to move in Greece. Unfortunately, the website in only in greek :( I have to translate everything!!!
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in Greece
Passionate about the Internet, young university students Opeyemi Awoyemi, Olalekan Olude and Ayodeji Adewunmi created Nigeria’s number one jobs w...