Trabajando is one of the largest network of job sites in Latin America, working in close relation with companies, universities, professional institutes, chambers of commerce, trade associations, and media. Member of Santander Group company, it has develop a software called ESAF, designed to facilitate the placement of the world's most prestigious universities students and graduates.
Our mission is to increase the efficiency, flexibility and transparency of the labor market.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Trabalhando is a very popular generalist job board in Brazil.
- Job offers are varied in terms of positions and sectors.
- The design and user exeperience could be improved, as some may feel like there is too much information on the website which is potentially confusing.
- You have to create an account before you can apply to any job offer which is quite restricting.
- The only language option is Portuguese so a translation of the website into English would be appreciated by all international jobseekers and employers willing to do business in Brazil.
- The filter options are very limited so it is very difficult to access the job offers that suit your search
Additional job board information
We post articles and job offers on our Twitter (more than 10K followers) and Facebook (more than 22K fans) accounts. We are also active on LinkedIn.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.