Candidates can post their Profile on BROKERHUNTER with confidence! Here are three good reasons why: Confidentiality: A major focus of BROKERHUNTER's design is to allow a prospective candidate to confidently search for opportunities while maintaining their confidentiality. We put the job candidate in complete control of the submission of information to employers. Visibility: BROKERHUNTER is a leading employment website in our industry. This means steady traffic and visibility, enhancing the search for new opportunities. Productivity: We have developed the most functional and easy-to-use employment job site for the Financial Services industry on the web. BROKERHUNTER is highly tailored to the markets we service - that is why hundreds of employers have posted thousands of job opportunities on our site.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
BROKERHUNTER is a job board for the financial sector in the US:
- The design is simple, clear and not very interesting
- On the homepage there is a list of featured employers who use the job board and featured job offers too
- You can do a quick search using the list of job categories/positions
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow down the results according to keywords, location, industry, position, salary range, and employer type
- There is also a news section on the job board to let you stay up to date with the HR news
- There is a clear date of publication on the job postings so it easy to say that the results are regularly updated and recent. There is also a countdown for the number of days until the offer is removed as it is out of date; this is really useful!
- You can link your account to your LinkedIn account which helps speed up the registration process!
Additional job board information
Helping Financial Services Professionals find New Career Opportunities - it's what we do! Visit our Financial Services Talent Community Blog for the latest information.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.