Leforem.be is a government service and a public employment service and training in Wallonie. Its core business: the integration of job seekers into the labor market from the perspective of sustainable and quality employment and the needs of employers and their jobs. LeForem provides companies with consulting services, assistance and information on employment and training. It guarantees access to business support and public systems, human resource management advice and dissemination of their jobs.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
- Leforem.be is the #2 Belgian generalist job board.
- The website is clear and very user-friendly when you want to list all jobs.
- On the recruiter site their CV database is very rich and easy to use and the recruiters are able to read the summary of the profiles before paying for the full access
- The application process is made easy for the job seekers since you do not need to create an account and log in to apply for a job offer but all of the contact details are displayed directly on the site.
- The website is only available in French, but a translation in English would be a bonus.
- The design of the website is quite old fashioned and it definately could be improved.
Additional job board information
- The agenda of employment and training events
- Regular and comprehensive study on several topics
FormasPass : the detailed catalog of training opportunities and professional integration.
- Jobs Régions
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Leforem?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in Belgium?
This week we will focus on recruitment in Belgium. Located in Western Europe, Belgium is one of the 6 founding countries of the European Union. By ...