Discover LitigationSupportCareersJobboard score : 6.8 / 10
Specialist job board / National
Job board link : http://careers.litigationsupportcareers.com/
Foundation : 2007
Nb of employees : 1-4
National jobboard : United States
Site Languages : English
Specialities : Cyber Security
You can post on careers.litigationsupportcareers.com through Ziprecruiter.
Litigation Support Careers is a Career Center and Recruiting Resource for the legal vertical featuring a job board with thousands of positions at legal vendors, consultancies, and law firms around the world. Positions include Sales, Marketing, VP, Paralegal, eDiscovery. Cybersecurity, Forensics, Analyst, Project Manager, and Attorney.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
LitigationSupportCareers is a specialist job board posting adverts in the USA:
- It also provides offers in the UK, Australia, Hong Kong and Singapore
- The design of the website is not modern at all, maybe it should be modernized a bit, especially the homepage
- However, it is pretty simple to use
- This site is only available in English, so Asian users might have to translate the website
- This is not only a job board, there are also news concerning legal careers
- On the homepage there is a list with a few sponsored job adverts
- You can do a quick search according to location and postion ("What and where")
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated
- The career page is completly different from the homepage, it is more modern
Additional job board information
We distribute job to our vast social media network including Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkeIn, and Google +. Additionally, our jobs are marketed via our monthly email newsletter sent to 11,000+ subscribers. We also provide an option to our clients to have us submit jobs to Indeed as a preferred posting.
Indeed, Jobs2Careers, The OLP, National Federation of Paralegal Associations.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.