Nikkei Career Net Presentation
Nikkei Career Net is a job posting site for working adults. This site attracts many highly skilled professionals from many channels of Nikkei resources. The site is recognized as one of the best databases of high quality professionals by many corporations.
Nikkei Career Net is powered by Japanese HR company Nikkei Human Resources, which founded on March 1, 1979
With more than 30 years experience in HR field, Nikkei HR has a good reputation among job seekers and recruiters.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Nikkei Career Net is a very popular job board in Japan;
- The site is only available in Japanese which makes it incredibly inaccessible to international clients
- The home page has a lot of information on it which overwhelms the user as soon as they arrive at the site
- There is a featured job offer section on the home page which advertised job offers from a specific company
- Searching for a job is not an easy process as you have to choose the job sector first and then a specific sub genre to even access the list og job offers
- Signing up is also a complicated process as they ask for a lot of personal information just to be able to have an account!
Additional job board information
Nikkei Syushoku Series is a series of publications for college students. These publications help students to prepare for the future by providing information on career education and current events.
Nikkei Career Magazine is a series of publications targeting working adults seeking for better career. Publications contain information on graduate
schools, different licenses, and certificates which can lead them to better careers.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Nikkei Career Net?Share your opinion on this site
2 reviews sorted by date
This user has not commented his / her review.
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in Japan?
It may seem that Japan has a similar business culture as the Western world but according to PWC’s 15th Annual Global CEO Survey of 2012 it remain...