US.jobs (formerly JobCentral), is a job board for the US and a service of DirectEmployers Association.
DirectEmployers is a nonprofit Member-owned and -managed association formed in 2001 by 14 leading Fortune 500 companies searching for a way to reduce recruiting costs, while regaining ownership of their recruitment brand.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Us.jobs is an American job board that is run by DirectEmployers Association:
- The design of the site is very basic and not very attractive
- However there are many language options on the site, so it is very accessible to the whole world
- But on the homepage, it is very clear for job seekers and recruiters to find the right path to take
- You can do a quick search according to occupation, military, company; job ID, or category
- Unfortunately, you cannot do a general search and then narrow down the results with filters. You have to put a key word in the search engine first
- You can then narrow down the results with the filters; location, company, time range, occupation title, posted by, and industry
- There is a clear date of publication on the offers, so wa can ensure that these jobs are regularly updated
- There are also a lot of extra services for job seekers & recruiters including; career events, analytics for recruiters, veterans job search, and career resources.
Additional job board information
We share articles and job offers on our Twitter (more than 7,000 followers) and Facebook (about 2,000 fans) accounts
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.