Hire The Right Freelancers For The Job - Search for services being offered by freelancers that match your needs. Our global network of over 1.5 million gurus are eager to help with any technical, creative or business projects you have on the table. Explore each freelancer’s profile and browse their previous work so you can hire with confidence.
Manage Jobs From Anywhere - Keep everything on track and collaborate with your team using the Work Room. Create agreements, define milestones and tasks, communicate, and share documents without ever leaving Guru.com.
Pay Only For A Job Well Done - Payment is simple and fast once you’re satisfied with the finished product. Use SafePay for a risk-free guarantee. You pay us and we pay the freelancer only after you approve the work. It’s a secure, “win-win” arrangement for both sides.
Find Work, Get Hired - Create a profile and define the freelance services you want to offer. Employers will find you by these services when they search for freelancers to hire. Search and apply for jobs that interest you, in any category. We make it easy to showcase previous work you’ve completed to back up your proposals. We also provide Job Matches daily so you don’t miss out on an opportunity.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Guru is one of the top freelance job boards in the world:
- The design of the site is very modern and attractive
- It is a job board that pairs freelance job seekers to employers, so there is a section for job seekers to explain and expand on the services they offer
- You only have to pay if you have used a freelancers service and are satisfied that it was done well and job posting is free
- On the homepage you can do a quick search from a list of services, including: Web, software & IT, translation, and Design, Art & Multimedia
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow down the results according to: job category, location, feedback, hourly rate, budget, and tested skills
- There is a blog linked with the site that offers news and advice for both freelancers and people looking for freelancers
- Also there is a testimonial section on the homepage, which lets people know how great the service is.
Additional job board information
Great news for those of you dealing with large numbers of freelancers and jobs! We’ve just launched our new Guru Enterprise solution. Get the customized service you deserve with the workflow management and training you need to grow your business. Your very own dedicated representative will learn all about your business needs and walk you through what needs to be done to maximize ROI for your business.
Plus, you and the freelancers you hire will benefit from personalized, ongoing training on our Enterprise solution to keep your projects running smoothly.
The new recurring billing feature is now live! You may start receiving quotes that are “fixed price” quotes but have recurring rules. All quotes are now converted to weekly amounts so you can compare quotes easily and see the cost to you, no matter the payment interval.
You have the ability to set up recurring payments for your jobs by setting a fixed amount to be paid weekly, every other week, monthly, or quarterly. In each agreement you and your freelancer can set up to four recurring payment rules, meaning for the same job, you can pay for various tasks at different intervals.
You will get an email and dashboard alert when the recurring invoice is ready to be paid, just as we have for milestone or time-based invoices. If you are set up with Autopay, or have a funded Safepay account, the invoice will be automatically paid.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.