Meeting Japan’s Multinational Hiring Needs.
GaijinPot is the leading employment and lifestyle website for the foreign community in Japan and people overseas interested in working in Japan.
- Post a job for up to 30 days
- Sent directly to all job seekers via JobMail
- Screen applicants based on location, language level, and more.
- Various plans to meet your needs and budget
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
GaijinPot is a Japanese job board:
- The site is available in Japanese, Chinese and English
- The homepage is professional looking but it is quite plain and not very interactive
- There is the choice to do a quick search by selecting the specific industry, full time or part time, level of Japanese, overseas and direct hire
- There is also a list of featured companies on the homepage
- A blog with career advice is linked to the site as well as an apartment searching tool, studying japanese section and info about visitng Japan.
- This site is really useful for international people looking to find a job and move to Japan
Additional job board information
Digital Marketing activities including Google Ad words, Social media promotion using Facebook, twitter
Want the Best
Let our Managed Search specialists source and deliver them to you.
This service is ideal for hiring managers that do not have
the time, resources, or language proficiency to carry out the very
time consuming task of candidate search and selection.
Talent Acquisition Assistance
Talent Acquisition Assistance is a complement of RPO solutions
designed to meet the dynamic and varying strategic needs of our clients.
Talent Acquisition Assistance is a hands-on candidate acquisition,
screening and introduction service.
- Japan Today (www.hapantoday.com)
Leading English-language news site based in Japan
- GaijinPot (www.gaijinpot.com)
Japan’s largest news and lifestyle information web portal for foreigners living, working and traveling in Japan
- Savvy Tokyo (www.savvytokyo.com)
Lifestyle information website for foreign women in Tokyo, by foreign women in Tokyo
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.