A Complete Netwrok of Job Seekers and Employers.
Unijobs Bangladesh is the culmination of young minds, having a primary focus to alleviate unemployment. As it is figured out already, Unijobs Bangladesh is definitely new in the bunch but prior to its inauguration, people involved with it carried out some extensive researches to mitigate the deficiencies which many other similar job sites still contain. Some of the services Unijobs Bangladesh aims to provide are job posting, branding opportunities (for all companies), Recruitment Agency, CV Writing Service, Professional Training and Uncertified Manpower Supply (Details: www.unijobsbd.com/ums). With that in mind, it is hopeful to deliver a complete solution to both employers and prospective candidates applying for the job.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Unijobs is a job board for job seekers and recruiters in Bangladesh:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is available in English so it is good for international users, and there are still offers in Bengali, for local users
- On the homepage there is a list of premium job adverts, as well as job offers of the Bangladesh government
- You can do a quick search according to skills, designation, company, location, salary and experience
- Or you can do a search by sector, by popular searches, level or part time.
- The job postings don't have a clear date of publication on them, so we don't now if the website is often updated
- There are also blank pages when you click on a job advert, and many redirections, which is not that handy
Bangladesh recruitment market status
Less than 40% of the working population have a written contract and many are employed in informal and unpaid work. There is a huge difference in quality of jobs between men and women and one in three women are not paid for their work that is extracted. The manufacturing industry is the leading sector here currently and they have started to identify other industries too which can give better job opportunities
Additional job board information
No Media Partners...
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.