Discover UnijobsJobboard score : 5.6 / 10
Generalist job board / National
Foundation : 2016
Nb of employees : 10-19
National jobboard : Bangladesh
Site Languages : English, Bengali
A Complete Netwrok of Job Seekers and Employers.
Unijobs Bangladesh is the culmination of young minds, having a primary focus to alleviate unemployment. As it is figured out already, Unijobs Bangladesh is definitely new in the bunch but prior to its inauguration, people involved with it carried out some extensive researches to mitigate the deficiencies which many other similar job sites still contain. Some of the services Unijobs Bangladesh aims to provide are job posting, branding opportunities (for all companies), Recruitment Agency, CV Writing Service, Professional Training and Uncertified Manpower Supply (Details: www.unijobsbd.com/ums). With that in mind, it is hopeful to deliver a complete solution to both employers and prospective candidates applying for the job.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Unijobs is a job board for job seekers and recruiters in Bangladesh:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is available in English so it is good for international users, and there are still offers in Bengali, for local users
- On the homepage there is a list of premium job adverts, as well as job offers of the Bangladesh government
- You can do a quick search according to skills, designation, company, location, salary and experience
- Or you can do a search by sector, by popular searches, level or part time.
- The job postings don't have a clear date of publication on them, so we don't now if the website is often updated
- There are also blank pages when you click on a job advert, and many redirections, which is not that handy
Login here for FREE to unlock access to the traffic audience, content and pricing section for more information on Unijobs.
Additional job board information
No Media Partners...
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.