Gumtree is the local global marketplace. The website is a way to connect buyers and sellers in communities, as well as having a services and employment section added as the site expanded. The site has over 40,000 job adverts and these are in all different industries.
Gumtree has international audiences thanks to his network in english countries :
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Gumtree is the number 1 classifieds site in the United Kingdom and is present too in many other countries
- The organisation of the employment section is a little chaotic. There is a huge volume of jobs, meaning they are up to date and very regularly added, however quality of these adverts can be low because anyone can post them
- The filtering is not particularly strong however the featured adverts offered are relevant to your search which is positive
- There are jobs available in a range of industries, but most notably the service industry; there is less availability of professional or office jobs
- Signing up for an account is free and easy
- Applications for jobs are done via a redirect link to the employers direct website job openings
Additional job board information
- TV adverts nationwide
- Twitter campaigns
• 24/7 Community Support – We’re here to help with 24/7 Live chat
• Pay and be paid with PayPal – Try PayPal at your next face to face transaction.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.