Kimeta is one of the leading job search engines and is one of the top 5 commercial job portals in Germany. Kimeta offers job offers in online shops, corporate websites, career websites, and HR advice. The results are ordered using artificial intelligence and a semantic search for qualitative criteria and timeliness.
The focus is on simple operation, a high coverage of the job market and the latest search technologies. In the survey "Germany's best job portals", for the sixth time in a row, Kimeta won the category Job search engines.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Kimeta is a good job board for both job seekers and recruiters in Germany:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- Unfortunately, this site is only available in German so international users will have a difficult time using the site even though it is a national job board
- On the homepage, you can do a quick search according to position and location, or directly by city
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- It is a pretty simple job board that aggregates publications but that doesn't prevent it to be efficient
Additional job board information
Top values for user satisfaction and search quality speak for themselves. (Crosspro-Research, "Germany's best job portal: http://crosswater-job-guide.com/archives/37008) The satisfaction of the users is reflected in the high visitor numbers and pageviews Millions of uniques and more than 25 million page impressions, while Kimeta offers an ideal recruiting platform for companies, with different products, such as individual layouts in individual layouts, top placement or the mirroring of already existing vacancies.
We aggregate all the job offers in Germany
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.