Discover StudentJobJobboard score : 8.2 / 10
Specialist job board / National
Job board link : https://www.studentjob.co.uk/
Foundation : 2010
Nb of employees : 20-39
National jobboard : United Kingdom
Site Languages : English
Specialities : Students, Graduate
StudentJob is a job portal specifically dedicated to the employment needs of students and graduates.
A job board that specialises in providing full time/part time jobs, internships, placements and graduate programmes. StudentJob allows students to be in direct contact with interesting companies that are looking to hire. Therefore providing our students with a wide range of opportunities. We are internationally active, having launched our services in France, Spain, Germany, Belgium, Austria and Sweden. It is our ambition to bring students throughout Europe in touch with their ideal employers.
StudentJob UK launched on 11th February 2010. This online job portal for the UK, offers all types of jobs for students in their sought after job sector. We aim to provide students preference of work all year round. StudentJob UK currently has more than 550,000 candidates around the UK, and works with various well established companies in the UK such as Mercedes, Harrods and Voxpro to offer the best opportunities to our candidates.
For further information on StudentJob UK, head over to our website: www.studentjob.co.uk. Alternatively, contact our Online Marketing Manager at email@example.com.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Studentjob is a British job board for students;
- The site looks very professional and attractive
- The homepage has featured job offers and companies
- The site is only available in English but there is a link to contact their partners in different companies, including Germany, Spain and France
- Searching is easy as you can do a quick search and select from a list of popular job categories or you can do a general search and then use filters after
- These filters include region, type of contract and job sector
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.