Discover XingJobboard score : 7.5 / 10
Social media recruitment / National
Job board link : https://www.xing.com
Foundation : 2003
Nb of employees : 100+
National jobboard : Germany
Site Languages : English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Portugese, Dutch, Chinese, Russian, Polish, Turkish
XING is the social network for professional contacts. Almost 11 million professionals are registered on XING. On XING, professionals from all sectors are networked, they seek and find jobs, employees, assignments, cooperation partners, professional advice or business ideas. Members exchange online in more than 70,000 specialist groups and meet personally at XING events.
The company was founded in Hamburg in 2003 and has been listed on the stock exchange since 2006. The Jobbörse.com website, with more than 2.5 million jobs the largest job search machine in the German-speaking world, belongs to the company's portfolio.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Xing is a good job board and social network for both job seekers and recruiters in Germany:
- It looks like the German version of LinkedIn
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is available in many languages so this is pretty good for internatioal users
- You must have an account to see the job postings
- You will be able to see job offers that match your current job status (personal job recommendations)
- You can do a quick search according to job title or key word and location
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
Additional job board information
The platform is already SSL-encrypted in the default setting. The platform operator is XING AG.
In December 2010, XING acquired Munich-based amiando AG, Europe's leading provider of online event management and ticketing.
In early 2013, XING further strengthened its position as market leader in the area of social recruiting by acquiring kununu, the market-leading platform for employer evaluations in the German-speaking countries.
At the beginning of 2015 XING also took over the Intelligence Competence Center AG.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Xing?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
All about Xing, Germany’s answer to LinkedIn
Today on the Jobboard Finder blog, we thought we would feature a hugely useful website for jobseekers and recruiters alike: Xing. While Xing isn’...