Ethiojobs.net is the first online recruitment site introduced in Ethiopia.
Ethiojobs.net is an innovative e-recruitment tool that revolutionizes the way CV data is managed and offers solutions to make an organization’s recruitment process more efficient and automatic. Launched in 2004, Ethiojobs.net has thus far registered over 300,000 job seekers and more than 500 organizations using the service to recruit professional candidates. It’s visited by 25,000 viewers a day and it features some of the most distinguished organizations in the country.
Our main customers are EACWSE, TAL Apparel and Gebeya.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Ethiojobs is Ethiopia’s first and number 1 employment website
- The design is eye-catching and comprehensive
- The website offers a CV builder tool and templates to help jobseekers put together attractive and persuasive CVs
- The site also offers a free mobile app—very convenient for on-the-go job hunting
- They have 1200+ employers from companies of all sizes and offer featured companies on the home page
- There are jobs from every region in Ethiopia, not huge numbers of posts but a good range of industries and locations (typically centred in the capital)
Ethiopia recruitment market status
It’s the second most populous country in sub-Saharan Africa and has had one of the fastest growing economies in the world. There is an increase in unemployment especially with new graduates. Ethiopia's labor is slowly moving from agriculture to services sector.
Additional job board information
- Career Advice & News :
- Job search tips
- Job interview Tips
- CV Tips
- Career Advice
- Social Media sharing and presence on Youtube
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Ethiojobs?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
I have found my perfect candidate for an accountant position on this job board! Thanks to the Jobboardfinder team for their help!