Pole Emploi Presentation
Pole Emploi is the #1 French generalist jobboard. It is the 21th most visited French site overall.
The platform offers a wide range of job offers which are regularly updated. Employers can find candidates with the appropriate qualifications thanks to the CV-theque application available on the site.
The site has links with over 20 partner companies (French and international).
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
- The navigation on this website is well structured and clear.
- It offers a varied selection of job offers for job seekers and CVs for employers.
- Searching in the database can be complicated due to the large number of variable categories in the advanced search.
- At times, there is too much information on the website which can be confusing.
- An English version of the website would be useful for international jobseekers willing to work in France.
Recruitment restriction in France
Additional job board information
Adzuna, Aladom, Altays, APEC, APECITA, Careerbuilder, Carriere-info.fr, CarriereOnline.com, Cessionpme, CGI - mybtob.fr, CGPME, Clicandsea, Clicandpower, Clicandtour, Clicandsport, Clicandearth, Completude, Cyphoma, Digitalrecruiters,Fédération Nationale Profession, Sport et Loisirs
Génération cleantech, Handicap.fr, ITPROFIL, Kioskemploi, Keework, Keljob,
Kinougarde, Jobaproximite, Jobijoba , La Passion du Soin, Linkfinance, Météojob
Monkey-Tie, Monster, Moovijob, Multiposting-Work4, Pianeojob, Recrut.com, Régionsjob, Resoemploi, Ouest-France Oxilia, Service 4 Etoiles, Stepstone, Staffsanté, Staffsocial
Talentplug U.I.M.M. - Les Industries technologiques
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Pole Emploi?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
incredible French employement agency !
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
Top 5 job boards : the most visited in the world
As a job board encyclopedia covering now 163 countries, we are interested in national e-recruitment markets but also in the global market. Today, w...