StepStone employs more than 1,500 people throughout Germany and Europe and operates a number of job sites in other European countries besides StepStone.de. StepStone is one of Germany’s biggest online firms and is part of Axel Springer SE, one of Europe’s leading media companies.
StepStone is the leading market place for skilled professionals in all the important occupational fields and at every career stage. Our highly developed search technology ensures that your job ads are found by the right candidates.
The key factor to consider when choosing the right job site is the number and quality of the applications your job ad attracts. The independent market research institute TNS regularly surveys companies about applicant responses via various recruitment sources. StepStone is number one in the rankings by a long way – both in terms of the average number of applications the job ad attracts and the number of resulting interviews
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Stepstone is one of the most visited job board in Germany.
- Its audience and online traffic is very strong with an average of 5 million visitors per month.
- The website is available in German and English and has links to its sister Stepstone sites around the world
- The design is very basic but clear
- On the homepage there is a quick search to find jobs by category or by city
- Or you can do a general search and then filter is down with criteria; cateogries, sectors, regions, cities, experience; type of work, and type of contract
- Stepstone offers advice on salary expectations of professionals which is great for an international job seeker looking to move
- The site also has an email alert so when a job offer is posted that matches your requirements, you are informed
Additional job board information
Fairs: Zukunft Personal, Personal Sued, Personal Nord, Products: launch of an innovative listing portfolio in 2015: Starter, Professional and Premium
StepStone works with high-profile partners from the individual fields of employment on creating and spreading the content for the target group channels. Numbering up to 300, our cooperation partners enable your online StepStone job ads to be published free of charge on other websites like welt.de, abendblatt.de or handelsblatt.com, as well as on the online portals of up to 50 universities and universities of applied science.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know StepStone?Share your opinion on this site
8 reviews sorted by date
Very disapointed with the after-sales service. They clearly do not value their customers, probably due to the fact that they currently have a kind of monopoly in Germany. They know that most of their customers have to stay with them because competitors are not strong enough. Really not the best way to build quality relationships with new customers. We will not repeat the experience.
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in Germany?
If you are looking to recruit in Germany there can be so many factors to consider, this is why Jobboard Finder has produced some guideline hints an...