Discover LinkedInJobboard score : 6.7 / 10
Social media recruitment / Multi countries
Foundation : 2003
Nb of employees : 100+
Site Languages : English, French, German, Arabic, Danish, Czech
- Pay Per Clic
LinkedIn is the largest professional networking site available today. LinkedIn provides a way to connect with other professionals and helps you stay in contact with millions of users. LinkedIn is strictly used for exchanging knowledge, ideas and employment opportunities and has increasingly become a leading tool for helping individuals expand their networks as well as find jobs in their field.
The cost of placing a 30 day LinkedIn job posting varies based on the geographical location of the job. LinkedIn does not provide a location pricelist upfront, but will give an exact price as soon as your location details have been given. Note, each job posting can have one location only. For multiple locations you’ll need to place multiple ads.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
LinkedIn is the world's largest professional network site:
- The layout and design of the site is very clear and easy to follow
- For recruiters who already use this site for networking, it is easy to post job offers as most companies already have a LinkedIn page created
- The job offer will appear with a link directly to the company's profile, so job seekers have a clear reference point
- This site has one of the largest reaches and in terms of target audience; it's users are predominatly for job seekers or people who are open to change
- The quality of applicants is very good, as the users are professionals
- LinkedIn is so sure that recruiters will have people applying for their positions that they offer money back on the first job offer if less than 10 people apply
- Recruiters can then view the applicants LinkedIn pages and can see past experience, skills, and references
- On the homepage, there are jobs that users might be interested in, as they are adapted to your LinkedIn profile
- The job offers are always of a high quality and from a variety of job sectors.
Login here for FREE to unlock access to the traffic audience, content and pricing section for more information on LinkedIn.
Additional job board information
LinkedIn allows users to research companies with which they may be interested in working. When typing the name of a given company in the search box, statistics about the company are provided. These may include the ratio of female to male employees, the percentage of the most common titles/positions held within the company, the location of the company's headquarters and offices, or a list of present and former employees. In July 2011, LinkedIn launched a new feature allowing companies to include an "Apply with LinkedIn" button on job listing pages. The new plugin allowed potential employees to apply for positions using their LinkedIn profiles as resumes.
- LinkedIn Network (more than 500 websites)
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know LinkedIn?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
Is LinkedIn Still a Good Recruitment Tool?
LinkedIn is considered as the professional social network. Ever since its creation in 2003, the website has become inevitable, has gathered more th...
Microsoft to buy LinkedIn for $26.2 Billion
Today we would like to share with you news that Microsoft Corp. is acquiring the professional social network LinkedIn Corp. for $26.2 billion. The ...
4 Strategies to land your dreamjob using Linkedin
Due to unprecedented technological advancement, most recruiters are turning to E-recruitment processes. It is not surprising that thousands of peop...