CV-Library is one of the UK's leading job boards. With over 11.8 million CVs, we hold the largest CV database in the UK and support over 10,000 recruiters in all sectors. Our multi-award winning platform attracts over 4.3 million unique site visitors every month, who make a total of 2.9 million job applications and 16 million job searches. Employers and recruiters are supported by a network of over 800+ career sites, ensuring that jobs receive maximum exposure. We provide a fully account managed service, which helps achieve the best results.
CV-Library key statistics:
• Industry leading database holding over 11.8 million CVs
• More than 160,000 live jobs, across 70 sectors
• 316,000 new and updated CVs uploaded every month
• Over 2.9 million job applications monthly
• 4.3 million unique users every month
• 16 million monthly job searches
• Over 100 award wins andnominations
• Affiliate network – jobs are posted on to hundreds of career sites
• Account optimisation – account managed service to generate the best ROI for your business
CV-Library offer one of the most competitive packages on the web, allowing you to advertise jobs, search CVs, set up CV Watchdog Filters and much more!
To find out more about recruiting with CV-Library please visit: http://www.cvlibrary.co.uk/cvdatabase/ or call our experienced team directly on 01252 810995.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
CV-Library is one of the leading job sites in the UK and is very popular for all kind of profiles.
- CV-Library boasts the largest CV database in the UK.
- The website is clear, modern and user-friendly.
- You can quick search according to popular searches, industry, location, and company
- They offer a careers advice section written by experts
- For recruiters, their CV database has over 10.6 million candidates
Additional job board information
CV-Library has been recognised by some of the sector's most renowned associations. We have received over 100 award nominations and triumphs, including:
- Global Recruiter Industry Awards 2017: Best Job Board
- OnRec Industry Awards 2017: The Creative Offline Marketing Award Generalist Category
- National Online Recruitment Awards 2016: Best Generalist Job Board & Best Small Employer
- Global Mobile Recruitment Awards 2015: Best Job Board and Best App
- Nora Awards 2014: NORA Academy Award
- Global Mobile Recruitment Awards 2014: Best Job Board Mobile Website
CV-Library advertises across a number of online and offline channels to ensure maximum brand exposure and candidate attraction; driving even more candidates to our site and your vacancies.
CV-Library advertises across:
- Premium digital sites throughout the country
- London Underground
- National Rail stations and train carriages
- Bus interiors and exteriors
- TV advertisements
- Gym posters and TV
- Liverpool central station
- Coffee cups and sandwich bags in cafes nationwide
- Radio ads
- Ad vans
CV-Library is the winner of several mobile-related industry awards as they allow users to manage their cover letters, job searches and applications all on the move, all via user- responsive design and easy to use iOS and Android apps.
CV-Library also continues to update it's website to ensure an enhanced user experience. The most recent addition to the site, the Recruitment Insight page, regularly produces leading, forward-thinking content that looks at the latest industry statistics and trends.
CV-Library advertises through a network of online career portals, targeted to industry specific professionals. Your jobs are given comprehensive coverage across a large number of industry sectors:
- All the Top Bananas
- British Jobs
- Engineering Jobs
- Jobs Retail
- Work Circle
- Jobs Network
- Red Goldfish
…and many more!
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know CV-Library?Share your opinion on this site
2 reviews sorted by date
This user has not commented his / her review.
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in the UK?
Recruiting in the UK can sometimes be overwhelming, that is why Jobboard Finder has produced some guideline hints and tips to help you consider all...
CV-Library – the first British job board to reach 10 Million CVs
As the leading job board comparator, Jobboard Finder is constantly keeping up-to-date with the news about job boards we have in our database. In on...
CV-Library survey suggests learning is key to retaining employees
CV-Library, one of the UK’s largest online job sites, conducted a survey on over 2,300 people that shows UK professionals are eager to learn ...