- Pay Per Clic
Jooble is a job search engine created for a single purpose: To help you find the job of your dreams!
You will find all job postings, vacancies and current openings available on jooble. We created jooble to save your time and energy, enabling you to your desired job from a single query. Even for "gourmets," for instance, we created variety of tools such as advanced search and a lot of filters. Compared to perusing the newspaper or using a regular job board, job-hunting with jooble may seem unusual, initially. Although if you fully learn how to master it - you are guaranteed to find the job of your dream. The only condition in this case is the existence of your dream job.
Our team is constantly working in order to make a job search as simple as possible. Jooble is constantly being fine-tuned, as we add new services and features. So, if you have any ideas or suggestions how to improve jooble - let us know.
But, as it says: "A picture paints a thousand words". So better try our search instead of reading about it! Have a good search!
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Jooble is an incredibly popular job board for many countries around the world and attracts a lot of traffic online.
- The Brazilian version of the site is only available in Portuguese and there is no English language option, which isn't great for international users. The language options on the site are limited to the country you are searching in so you have to understand the language of the country.
- The design of the site is very simple and minimalist.
- The job searching is straightforward and you can use the filters, date published, job sector, type of contract, and salary type to narrow down your search.
- There is a clear date of publication on the job offers which means we can be sure that they are regularly updated and they come from a large variety of job sectors
- There is also a very popular blog that is attached to this site which has advice and support for prospective employeurs and job seekers.
Brazil recruitment market status
Summary: Trovit is a job aggregator, now based in 53 countries; but it could also be categorized as a classifieds website since they specialize in advertising homes, car, jobs and sometimes products. Depending on where you are, Trovit doesn’t necessarily reach as many people and you can’t always be redirected to other job boards. These countries only use Trovit as a search engine: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Venezuela.
Design: The layout is very similar to Google’s, which makes sense because they aim to offer a similar service: gathering information from all over the web relating to specific topics and helping fit the adverts into organized sections. A few pop-ups, but they aim to keep that to a minimum.
The job board objective: Simplifying job searches. There is a huge emphasis on understanding the users and the data that helps stay on top of what the people want.
Recruiter observations: --
Jobseeker observations: Being able to access many job offers from all over the web in one location makes Trovit a mini-Google.
The job offers: The large array of jobs are sorted by the profession, the region, the contract and the work hours (full time/ part time).
Reactivity: No country will let you post through Trovit.
Special features: Personalized alerts for job searches, centralization of different classifieds and job offers, personalized web addresses for each version of Trovit (depending on the country), icons to help navigate around the website.
Verdict: If you are a jobseeker, go ahead: it’s a practical search engine. If you are a recruiter, you can’t use Trovit other than to see what the competition is up to.
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.