FrenchWeb.fr presents the different initiatives of French Internet actors around the world. Via Linked In, it brings together the largest community of professionals, business, experts, francophone digital investors.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
FrenchWeb is a good job board for both job seekers and recruiters in France:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is only available in French so international users might have a difficult time using the site
- However, this is a national job board and there are only offers for France, so this is good for local users
- On the homepage there is a list of recently added job adverts
- You can do a quick search according to keywords, postion and location and also by sector
- You can also see which companies are currently hiring
- There is an online chat if your are lost during your job search or your job publication
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- There are also videos on the homepage that prensent the different web jobs and the latest news of the sector
Additional job board information
- Social media sharing
- HR Webzine
- Recruitment focus
Discover The Journal of Human Resources, the magazine of human resources professionals, We Love Entrepreneurs, the magazine of Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurs and Paris Tech Guide.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.