With over 100 job boards across Europe, Asia, Latin America and US, 5 sector sites, the Jobsin Network has grown exponentially over the past 9 years. Since its inception, the network has filled a niche sorely missing: a single, easy-to-use online job portal for recruiters looking to fill in positions for which English is the main working language, where only very high calibre professionals are suitably qualified.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Jobsin Network is a very popular job board for English speaking professionals:
- The design of the site is attractive and easy to navigate
- On the homepage there is a list of featured job offers and recently published
- You can only do a general search using the search engine and certain filters including; countries, experience, work hours, and employment type
- There is a tiny section on the homepage for a quick search according to profession
- Unfortunately; there is no date of publication on the job offers, so we have no idea if they are regularly updated or not
- Users can use this site to also search training courses.
Additional job board information
Marketing activities include social media, bannering, newletters, cross-pomotion, online advertising.
The platform has been rebuilt a year ago to offer recruiters and job seekers a better user experience. New city and sector specific boards keeps on coming to life every months.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.