Regional Engineering Jobs Presentation
Regional Engineering Jobs http://www.REngineeringJobs.com is the world’s largest and most diverse recruitment platform for the engineering recruitment industry. Used and recognised by the world’s leading engineering companies as their global recruitment platform with companies such as Rolls Royce, Network Rail, Emirates Airlines, BAE Systems are just a small selection of clients who use the site each day to source engineers across the globe.
With a job seeker community of over 800,000 + registered users, with 30,000 new users each month the site has a searchable CV database of over 1,000,000 +Indexed CV’s across the globe and with a social following of over 600,000 active followers on sites such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook the site remains the world’s leading single source for finding engineering talent.
A partner and distribution network with over 400+ partners and affiliates mean Regional Engineering Jobs is The only place to find engineers in multiple countries across the globe.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Regional Engineering Jobs;
- The design of the site is pretty plain and dull, however there is a lot of information available on the site
- On the homepage there is a section for featured jobs of the week, and a hot engineering recruiter
- A great thing about this site is the blog about engineering recruitment which gives advice to job seekers
- Searching for a job is easy as you can use the criteria to search; key words, location, industry and title and then you can narrow it down with furthre filters which help you find the perfect job
Additional job board information
Over 500,000 Social Follower on site such as
SEO & PPC on all major search engines
Trade Exhibitions and Events
Industry Partners 300 +
- Maintenance Online Magazine
- Nuclear Insider Magazine, Nuclear Supply Chain Magazine
- Glass Door
- All The Top Bananas
- + 300 Industry or location related partners
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.