Nurse.com is produced by Gannett Healthcare Group, a leading healthcare media company and the largest digital and print publisher of news and information for RNs in the U.S. Our team includes enthusiastic, creative, media-savvy executives, journalists, clinicians, designers, distribution experts, marketing and advertising gurus, analysts and other visionaries — all linked by our attention to detail, common pursuit of new challenges and never-ending passion to make a difference in all that we do.
For more than 30 years, Nurse.com has been the most trusted source of nursing jobs; innovative, award-winning learning opportunities; compelling news and other resources that actively support the registered nurses we serve. Our audience inspires our culture: As the ultimate career resource for RNs, we are inventive, engaged and ultimately driven to improve patient care by supporting the career aspirations of healthcare professionals.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Nurse.com is a good job board for both job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- The design of the site is modern and it is easy to navigate
- This is a good specialist job board in healthcare
- On the homepage there is a list of featured jobs and featured employers
- You can do a quick search according to job title, specialty, skill, employer and location
- Or you can browse on the section "find a job"
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Nurse?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
Top job boards in healthcare worldwide
Welcome back to the blog! Today we’re going to be looking at the best job boards in healthcare and medicine. Healthcare has taken a hit recently ...