Trabajando.com is a labour community that makes strategic alliances with public and privates institutions that are related with the labour market. For example; we make strategic alliances with chamber of commerce and then we connect them with universities that provide human capital for the labour market.
Trabajando is one of the largest network of job sites in Latin America, working in close relation with companies, universities, professional institutes, chambers of commerce, trade associations, and media. Member of Santander Group company, it has develop a software called ESAF, designed to facilitate the placement of the world's most prestigious universities students and graduates.
Our mission is to increase the efficiency, flexibility and transparency of the labor market.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Trabajando is a very popular job board in Argentina.
- Job offers are varied in terms of positions and sectors.
- The design and user exeperience could be improved, as some may feel like there is too much information on the website which is potentially confusing.
- You have to create an account before you can apply to any job offer which is quite restricting.
- The only language option is Spanish so a translation of the website into English would be appreciated by all international jobseekers and employers willing to do business in Argentina.
Additional job board information
- Trabajando.com is operating in 11 countries throughout LATAM, Spain and Portugal.
- Social medias (Facebook, TWitter, Google+, ...)
- Blog activity
- The trabajando websites Network
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.