Hispanic Outlook jobs Presentation
For 25 years, The Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education Magazine, has been a top information news source and the sole Hispanic educational magazine for the higher education community, and those involved in running our institutions of higher learning.
Published biweekly, except in June, July and August, when we are on a summer schedule as outlined in our rate card, HO covers events, news, and ongoing trends that affect our multicultural institutions of the 21st century. HO reaches a large minority audience. As of September 2008, HO started putting a selection of articles online. As of December 2011, HOstarted the digital format of the magazine with free Apps available on iTunes and Google Play. As of June 2013 Hispanic Outlook kept its presence as a full color digital magazine.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Hispanic Outlook in Higher Education is an international job board;
- The website design is simple and reasonably attractive
- On the homepage you can find recently published job offers, featured job offers and featured companies
- You carry out a quick search by selecting a job by category, city or state
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow it down with filters such as city, state, employment type, category, and company name
- The site is available in many many languages which is great for international users
Additional job board information
During the year, HO has theme issues that place particular emphasis on specialized topics with in-depth detail. Each theme issue includes articles on topics as they relate to the Financing a College Education Issue, Women in Higher Education, Community College Issue, Graduate School Issue, Top 100 Issue, Health Professions Issue, Arts Issue, Hispanic Heritage Issue, and Law School Issue.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.