Djangojobs.Net is target oriented recruitment job board helps companies or individuals to hire python talents easily and successfully.
Djangojobs.Net uses power of social media and wise job ad distributions to reach more developers.
Djangojobs.Net has also it's developer profile base to help recruiters to get applicant informations including his
Previous jobs, Experiences, PDF Resumes with one click away.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Djangojobs is a job board for Python Django developers around the world:
- The design of the site is attractive & easy to use
- On the homepage there is a list of premium employers who use this site, a selection of job seekers who have created profiles and the most recently published job offers on the site
- You cannot do a quick search but you can do a general search by listing all of the job postings then narrow down the results by using the filters provided: these include location & telecommute
- This search process could be improved by offering more filter options and a keyword search
- There is a clear date of publication on the job ads which means we can easily confirm that these results are regularly updated.
- For job seekers, there is also a blog with advice and interesting articles for the developer world.
Additional job board information
We believe that recruitment at django python domain can be better.
We analysed market and possibilities we decided to create the simplest platform for finding and posting python django jobs everyone.
We get great response both from recruiters and developers with lot's of applications and job postings from all around the world
We created one click job apply powered with Djangojobs.Net Developer Profile.
Many Well known Job Aggregators
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Djangojobs?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
One of the best niche job board to recruit expert in Python. My new employee is developping my website in Django :)