Infojobs brasil Presentation
Infojobs.com.br started its operations in Brazil on March 24, 2004 as Infoemprego.com.br. In February 2007 he received a new technology platform and a new brand: InfoJobs.com.br. Infojobs was established in 2004 by businessman David González Castro. Currently, 76% of the company belong to the Schibsted media group and 24% to the founders.InfoJobs.com.br is the meeting point for success, in which companies find talent suitable to their jobs, and candidates find the best companies and opportunities to achieve professional success.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
- Infojobs.com.br is the #1 generalist job board in Brazil.
- This site is easy to use, clear and fluid.
- Job offers are varied in terms of positions and companies.
- It is a strong job board with very good results in terms of views and clicks, we would recommend that website, whether you are looking for a job or a candidate in Brazil.
- In order to post on this job board you must have a business registered in Brazil with a valid CNPJ code
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Infojobs brasil?Share your opinion on this site
1 review sorted by date
Awesome job site in Brasil but very complicated to post on it ... You need a CNPJ things to publish job offers... It's complicated for a foreign company to recruit then !
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in Brazil?
Following on from the spectacular Olympic Games in Rio this summer and last year’s world cup, Brazil is rapidly becoming a symbol of internationa...