The Jobs.pl Group offers the largest industry-wide experience in the field of employee recruitment and promotion of companies as employers.
JOBS.PL is a group of well-known industry portals. Our services include recruitment services, consultancy and image services, information and industry services and other online services. These include: Jobs.pl portal, headed to management staff portal Karieramanagera.pl, services in the field of recruitment and image HR.pl and CV.pl and popular training service Szkolenia.com.
We have been in the market since 1998 and have a pioneer status among recruitment portals. 16 years of experience is reflected in the best customer service and high efficiency of our activities. Professionalism, flexibility and speed of operation can be confirmed by over 11,000 employers who have found us the perfect candidates for work.
We distinguish individual approach to each client, taking care of details and qualified staff, which guarantees very high level of services offered by Grupa Jobs.pl.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Jobs.pl is a Polish generalist job board
- There is a wide variety of job adverts ranging from jobs in engineering to finance
- The quality of jobs is high. These are regularly updated and from a range of companies in Poland
- The site lists which regions and cities within them are currently hosting the most job offers
- Only the homepage is available in an English version; however, when you search for an industry in English the site automatically translates it for you, which is an extremely helpful and intuitive feature
- The website can help you write up a CV with the use of its CV wizard
Additional job board information
Advantages of JOBS.pl
Six reasons to start working with us.
- 4,6 million users
We reach more than 4,6 million users monthly. Our job ads are posted on our partners’ websites. They also reach smaller local and sector-specific websites.
More than 73% of our clients declare they hired a candidate after posting a job offer on our website.
We are willing to share our experience and knowledge. We can advise our clients how to draft an effective job ad. We want your offer to present you as a good employer.
- Consultant assistance
At every stage of our cooperation, our consultants are more than happy to you. Our experienced team will help and advise you which tools to use to find the best candidates.
- Best in class
Our Jobs Abroad section is unparalleled. Thanks to the universal domain of JOBS.pl, our offers reach candidates all over the world everyday. JOBS.pl also has one of the largest job ad databases in the European Union.
- 19 years of experience
Jobs.pl is Poland’s and EU’s first Online Job Service. It was developed as an innovative solution dedicated to those seeking employment and employers. We have been a market leader since 1998.
Jobs.pl launched several new services in 2015: Asystentki.pl, Informatycy.pl, Praktyki.pl and Testy.pl
- Asystentki.pl - intended for assistants and assistants service with job advertisements, guides and articles intended only for employees employed in these positions.
- Informatycy.pl - a service for the entire IT industry, where programmers, administrators and coders will surely find jobs and reading for themselves. This is a handy tool for any IT professional who values independence and good working conditions.
- Praktyki.pl - students and graduates who are looking for work and take their first steps in the market, will find in their application for ads, guides and information on current job fairs in their city.
- Testy.pl - it's a platform other than all. Employers and HR companies will find tests for employees and job candidates. Quick access, intuitive search and everything in one place - this is the advantage of Testy.pl.
Our priorityis for the largest possible number of job seekers to find your job offer. We have a large number of media partners, and we publish your advertisements for free on our partner websites. Some of our many partners include Indeed, CareerJet, Adzuna and Jooble.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.