VAGAS.com.br is one of the largest and most highly regarded career sites in Brazil, where the best professionals, from all areas and at all levels, can get access to job and internship opportunities posted by the country's best companies. One of the largest career sites in Brazil and one of the only ones that offer free services for candidates. More than 7 million registered resumes. This source of funding is for the exclusive use of the company's customers.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Vagas is a Brazilian job board
- It has an easy-to-understand layout
- The website is only available in Portuguese for the moment which could make job searching and recruitment difficult for international clients
- The interface of the website is attractive and sleek
- You can research by job category, company and town to narrow down your ideal job offers
- There are adverts from a number of large and known companies such as Accenture
- Some adverts have short and not very detailed descriptions
- You have to create a free account in order to submit an application for a job, which is annoying
- Recruiters can choose to upgrade their jobs to ‘featured’ to ensure more visibility on the home page
Brazil recruitment market status
Summary: Trovit is a job aggregator, now based in 53 countries; but it could also be categorized as a classifieds website since they specialize in advertising homes, car, jobs and sometimes products. Depending on where you are, Trovit doesn’t necessarily reach as many people and you can’t always be redirected to other job boards. These countries only use Trovit as a search engine: Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, Panama, Peru, Venezuela.
Design: The layout is very similar to Google’s, which makes sense because they aim to offer a similar service: gathering information from all over the web relating to specific topics and helping fit the adverts into organized sections. A few pop-ups, but they aim to keep that to a minimum.
The job board objective: Simplifying job searches. There is a huge emphasis on understanding the users and the data that helps stay on top of what the people want.
Recruiter observations: --
Jobseeker observations: Being able to access many job offers from all over the web in one location makes Trovit a mini-Google.
The job offers: The large array of jobs are sorted by the profession, the region, the contract and the work hours (full time/ part time).
Reactivity: No country will let you post through Trovit.
Special features: Personalized alerts for job searches, centralization of different classifieds and job offers, personalized web addresses for each version of Trovit (depending on the country), icons to help navigate around the website.
Verdict: If you are a jobseeker, go ahead: it’s a practical search engine. If you are a recruiter, you can’t use Trovit other than to see what the competition is up to.
Additional job board information
Several Awards :
- Unlimited Human Potential Challenge - Management Innovation eXchange (MIX) : 2014
- Trusted Suppliers - Editora Segmento : 2008, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2014
- Ranking among 100 best HR Suppliers : 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- 25 PMEs with Good Practices in the Management of People : 2014
- 25 suppliers most admired by HR : 2013, 2014
- Ranking in PME Magazine, among the 100 PMEs with the greatest growth in the country : 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014
- Top 5 in the Top of Mind HR Suppliers Award : 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- The largest company in the e-recruitment segment in Brazil : 2009, 2010, 2011
- Notable for Technology for the Management of People - Editora Segmento : 2005, 2006, 2007
- Corporativo 2010 - category of Recruitment Site : 2010
VAGAS.com creates most big data careers Brazil
- Biomedicina em Açao
- Blog da Engenharia
- Blog do soldador
- Blog RH Estratégico & etc
- Connection Line
- Corporativa Brasil
- Empregos RS
- Grupo Ideal
- Instituto Aprender e Trabalhar
- Microcamp Curitiba
- RH Beneficios
- Você Aprende Mais
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.