TipTopJob is the International Job Board covering 172 Countries and 61 Industries. There are over 425,000 live vacancies registered and over 4.4 million jobseekers. The site boasts over 816,946 unique visitors on a monthly basis, 1,885,014 page views per month and has a following of around 75,000 across social media. Jobseekers are able to search and apply to jobs online, save CV's and cover letters and set up Job Alerts. Recruiters can register jobs, search the CV database and advertise across the sites.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
TipTopJob is an international job board:
- It covers most countries and recruiters can select a specific country that they want to hire from, so applications from different countries are automatically filtered and this stops unwanted applications
- The site is only available in English, which is not so helpful for international users who want to use the site in their own language
- On the homepage, there is an option to do a quick search of offers; according to location, industry or key word
- However there is no option to do a general search, as you have to add a key word before you can launch a search
- The results are clear and there is a date of publication so we know that these ads are recently updated
- You can also list the results in order of relevance or posting date and you can filter them according to job contract type
- On the homepage there is also an employment survey on the homepage which changes regularly and a list of featured recruiters
- There is also a news blog linked to the site which offers information for job seekers.
Additional job board information
TipTopJob markets itself online through aggressive SEO, PPC campaigns, job advertising feeds, partnerships and through social media.
You can find TipTopJob on:
Indeed, Simplyhired, Joboolo, Trovit, Universal Jobmatch, Juju, Adzuna and many many more. CourseMonster, USAGC, Get Interviews, RedStarResume, Skillclear, Access MBA, QS.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.