Staufenbiel Institut Presentation
We provide students with the latest and most suitable job offers and all the career information they need. Furthermore with our products we help companies recruiting academics they are looking for.
A unique combination within the german market: Staufenbiel Institute organizes the Absolventenkongress - the leading recruiting fair for students & young professionals in Germany. The guidebooks are known as standard references for career planning. On staufenbiel.de you can find a successfull jobboard focusing on students and graduates.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Part of the Staufenbiel Institut and and the GTI Group a provider of graduate recruitment services.
- Staufenbiel.ch is a job board dedicated for students, graduates and young professionals.
- The website is well organised and offers a multitude of services such as the job board, the career club with e.g. advices to write a good CV
- even a free CV check by experts.
- Even though, it has to be noticed that half of the job adverts are considered old because there are more than 2-month old.
- Companies such as Volkswagen, Porsche, T-Mobile and Deutsche Postbank use Staufenbiel to find trainee, intern and young graduates.
- A translation of the website into English would be appreciated!
Additional job board information
Print: Campaigns in our career magazines, billboard advertising
Online: Email-Marketing, Google Adwords, banner, on-site marketing
Events: Recruitment fairs (Absolventenkongress), "BestStudentChallenge"
Staufenbiel Institute has multipliers at more than 200 well-known universities that order and recommend publications consistently. Furthermore Staufenbiel Institute is present at over 120 recruiting fairs and collaborates with more than 75 student organisations. There are existing online cooperations with numerous bigger and smaller partners (e. g. JobTV24, diplom.de).
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.