Discover PennEnergy JobsJobboard score : 6.8 / 10
Specialist job board / National
Foundation : 2005
Nb of employees : 5-9
National jobboard : United States
Site Languages : English
Specialities : Engineering
PennEnergy Jobs Presentation
The PennEnergy Jobs mission is simply stated: Connect the leading industry employers with the best talent that the industry has to offer. PennEnergy is the online source for news, research, jobs, and insight for petroleum and power industry professionals. At PennEnergy.com, you will find breaking energy news, white papers, webcasts, eNe
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
PennEnergy Jobs is a job board in the USA specializing in the energy sector:
- The design of the site is simple and clear
- The homepage is really lacking in interactive information as there are a lot of sections that are empty
- There is a list of featured employers and featured jobs
- You can do a general search and then filter the results down according to country, state, city, job title, category, company, position
- Or you can do a quick search according to job category
- This is quite a simple and plain job board, without any guide or help for job seekers
Additional job board information
Showcase your company and recruiting message to thousand of career-minded energy industry professionals and generate leads from passive prospects through the opportunities on PennEnergy.com, PennEnergyJobs.com and at PennWell's leading industry events. Marketing & Recruiting options are available at events including PowerGen International, Offshore Technology Conference, Subsea Tieback, DistribuTech, PowerGen Europe & more. We have options whether your company attends the show or not!
Our jobs are spotlighted on indeed.com, and the featured positions are on PennWell's energy industry sites such as the Oil&Gas Journal (ogj.com), HydroWorld.com and PowerEngineering.com You can also choose to have them on specific networks including Diversity, Green, Veterans, IT/Engineering and Energy. These networks can add over 1M extra views!
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.