WindJobs is a specialist wind jobs and wind energy job board.
WindJobs is a job board wholly dedicated to recruitment in the wind industry sector. The WindJobs website specifically targets candidates across all areas of the wind industry sector.
WindJobs is a user-friendly website offering both registered candidates and employers a highly flexible and easy to use interface.
WindJobs cover a wide variety of job types including — offshore wind energy jobs, offshore wind engineering jobs, offshore wind farm jobs, offshore wind industry jobs, offshore wind jobs, offshore wind power jobs, offshore wind turbine jobs, wind analyst jobs, wind blade design jobs, wind civil engineering jobs, wind consultancy jobs, wind development jobs, wind electrical engineering jobs, wind energy jobs, wind energy technician jobs, wind environmental impact assessment (EIA) jobs, wind engineering jobs, wind farm jobs, wind farm construction jobs, wind farm development jobs, wind farm management jobs, wind health & safety jobs, wind industry jobs, windjobs, wind management jobs, wind maintenance jobs, wind manufacturing jobs, wind mechanical engineering jobs, wind power jobs, wind project management jobs, wind resource assessment jobs, wind sales jobs, wind tech jobs, wind technician jobs, wind technology jobs, wind turbine jobs, wind turbine design jobs, wind turbine maintenance jobs and wind turbine technician jobs.
WindJobs is a member of the GreenJobs Network of Websites that includes — ConservationJobs, EnvironmentalJobs, GreenJobs, GreenJobs (Ireland), RenewableEnergyJobs, SolarJobs, WasteJobs and WaterJobs.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
WindJobs is a British job board specialized in wind energy jobs:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English but it might not be a problem as it is a national job board
- On the homepage there is a list of recently added job adverts and the featured employers
- You can do a quick search according to keywords, industry, job category, location or job type
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow the results down by location, company sector, position, level, experience, education, and site
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- However, the job board is not much visited but it is still growing
- There are very few job offers on this website, you might not have a successful campaign
Additional job board information
JOB POSTING - WHAT'S INCLUDED
Each job posting includes your logo and full job description
The GreenJobs Network of Websites – Each job posting is displayed on a combination of the following of our websites depending on the exact job description at no additional cost - ConservationJobs, EnvironmentalJobs, GreenJobs, GreenJobs (Ireland), RenewableEnergyJobs, SolarJobs, WasteJobs, WaterJobs and WindJobs.
Job Alerts by Email – Information about your Job posting will automatically be emailed to candidates who have requested to be informed about this type of career opportunity.
Weekly Jobs Newsletter – Each job posting is displayed prominently in our weekly jobs newsletter.
Company Profile – This is a description about your organisation which includes your logo, full contact details and current vacancies listed underneath.
Talent Finder Network – Each job posting is displayed on our Talent Finder Network (e.g. Businessgreenjobs,Indeed, Jobrapido, Mitula, Simplyhired, Trovit, Workhound etc).
Social Media Network – Each job posting is displayed on our Social Media Network (e.g. Facebook, Google+, Linkedin and Twitter).
Talent Finder Network
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.