The online platform www.jobtic.ch is an independant and generalist job site. Created in 2006 in Lausanne, the company faces a great development and counts around 10 employees today. By working only with dynamic companies, specialized recruitment agencies, and public institutions, Jobtic has always favored quality rather than quantity. With the aim to give maximum visibility to its customers, jobtic.ch is present in all parts of Switzerland and offers jobs in 17 different fields (marketing-media, finance, real-estate, IT, pharmaceutical, health, etc.).
The job site is divided into two areas: one for candidates, where they can upload their CV and apply to open positions, the other for recruiters, where they can publish job offers and manage incoming applications.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Jobtic.ch is a generalist website created in 2006 in Switzerland:
- The design of the site is rather plain but clear to use
- There is a lot of information on the homepage: you can do a quick search according to job category, there is a top company of the week and a rotating banner with more featured companies
- You can also do a general search and then narrow down the results with job category, location and key words
- There is a clear date of publication on the job offers which means it is easy for us to say that the results are regularly updated and recent
- You can also use the site to search for vocational trainings
- There is even a magazine linked to the job board which publishes articles for recruiters and job seekers
- Recruiters can also use the CV database to find their ideal candidate!
Additional job board information
jobtic.ch is present on several social networks: Facebook and Linkedin. It also runs an online magazine, which is regularly updated with interesting articles to help candidates in their job search.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.