Glassdoor offers effective recruiting and employer branding solutions via Glassdoor for Employers. We help more than 2,000 clients and partners promote their employer brand to candidates researching them and advertise their jobs to ideal candidates who may not be aware of them. What differentiates Glassdoor from other recruiting channels is the quality of job candidates we deliver and our influence on candidates' decisions as they research jobs and companies.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Glassdoor is an international job board and is very popular world wide:
- The home page is very welcoming and simple to understand
- It offers a free application for mobile device
- There is a section for advice and articles that help recruiters and job seekers with their search
- Sign up is straightforward as it is possible to link you Facebook and Google account
- The site is available in many different languages and different countries which is great; Australia, Belgium, Canada, Germany, France, India; Ireland, Netherlands, Austria, Switwerland, UK, and USA
Additional job board information
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Glassdoor?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
What is Glassdoor?
This week we will focus on one of the most used worldwide job board: Glassdoor. Available in many countries and many different languages, this mult...
Glassdoor Trends: a new feature to highlight popular jobs and companies
Glassdoor Trends is a new tool available for employers and job seekers that provides indicators into which jobs and companies are in demand or popu...
Glassdoor: one of the fastest growing job sites in the U.S.
U.S. job board Glassdoor revealed recent traffic figures that make them one of the top four largest job sites in the U.S....