Nation Job Presentation
That is our goal. We are the number one community based job network in the U.S., and have 20 years experience connecting job seekers, employers, communities and industries. We work closely with local, regional and national employers, community leaders and chambers of commerce, vertical industry associations, local business associations & organizations, small business employers, executive and management recruiters, career-based advertisers, and career resources and service providers to offer the greatest value to all parties, focused on results through cost-effective collaboration, networking, and marketing. Explore our successful community job sites and industry job sites listing thousands of jobs across the nation, and sign up for PJ Scout to start testing your job search results.
NationJob has been successfully linking communities, employers, industries and job seekers for over 20 years.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
NationJob is a good job board for both job seekers and recruiters in the United States:
- The design of the site is modern and it is easy to navigate
- This site is only available in English
- On the homepage there is a list of featured employers
- You can directly know their pricing on the homepage
- You can do a quick search according to keywords, category, state and city
- Or you can do an advanced search and then narrow the results down by position, location, salary, education and duration
- The job postings don't have a clear date of publication on them; so we can't safely say that this job board is regularly updated unfortunately
- However, there are many visits so we do think that it is a popular job board
Additional job board information
Indeed, Glassdoor, Beyond, Vetjobs, ZipRecruiter, Juju, TopUSAJobs
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.