After our proven succes in the Netherlands we decided to expand our platform to both Germany and Belgium. There aren't that many freemium jobboards in Germany, so we want to make it available for all employers to post their job for free. Because of this we are one of the biggest freemium jobboards in Germany. If an employer would like to promote his job to reach a bigger audience, we have multiple options available to shorten the proces of finding the right candidate.
For employees we always have thousands of jobs on the website, because we want to offer a constant flow of relevant jobs, even if the original job offer is not placed originaly on Jobsonline.de. Employees can place their resume in our very current CV database and we will try to give help, tips and the latest news from the job market so they can improve their chance of finding the right job.
- Find all jobs suiting your own criteria
- Register your profile and save relevant jobs
- Fill in your online resume to be found by your new employer
- Fill in youw own criteria for e-mail notifications of new jobs
- Receive news and tips on how to find your dreamjob
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Jobsonline.de is a well-used and established job board in Germany
- The home page is nicely designed and it is easy to find your way around the whole website
- It is a shame that there are not more languages available to view the site in (it is only in German)
- You can do a search in 5 countries: Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Austria, so there are international jobs listed on this site
- There are more than 190,000 vacancies currently on this job board so the quantity of offers is excellent
- You can apply directly to job adverts or even see the employer website, which makes the application process much easier for jobseekers
- The search functions can be quick or general, and you can filter the results by a huge range of categories
Additional job board information
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.