Cliccalavoro is a fast and efficient platform that allows companies to optimize selection processes and candidates to look for work quickly and effectively.
With about 2.6 million registered users, Cliccalavoro is the second largest generalist job board in the italian market. Born in 2000 with an intuition of Pagine Gialle, it was acquired by Antevenio in 2006.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Cliccalavoro is a good generalist job board made for both job seekers and recruiters in Italy:
- The design of the site is modern and minimalist which is easy to navigate
- Unfortunately, this site is only available in Italian so international users will have a difficult time using the site
- On the homepage you can see which companies are recruiting
- You can do a quick search according to any keyword (sector, location,...)
- The job postings have a clear date of publication on them; so we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated and recent
- This site is pretty simple to use so this is great to save time.
- It is easy to find the adverts, but they should add filters
Additional job board information
Cliccalavoro has a huge base of Facebook fans, as well as a very active twiter account.
Mobile and social friendly site
Easy to use for the user
Targeted job offers for each candidate
Customer care for immediate and punctual companies
Cliccalavoro has updated its design to enhance user's navigation, with clearer graphics and a more user-friendly interface.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.