Discover notgoingtouni.co.ukJobboard score : 5.0 / 10
Specialist job board / National
Job board link : https://www.notgoingtouni.co.uk/
Foundation : 2008
Nb of employees : 10-19
National jobboard : United Kingdom
Site Languages : English
Specialities : Apprenticeships
Notgoingtouni is the UK's leading website for 16-24 year olds exploring all the options outside of traditional university such as apprenticeships, sponsored degrees, distancance learning, entry level roles, etc....
We help brands and industries raise their profile and attract bright young candidates across the UK.
NGtU clients include: National Apprenticeship Service, Google, Virgin, Microsoft, Skills for Care, Bank of America / Meryll Lynch, HSBC, Lloyds Bank, Barclays, Santander, Army, GCHQ, RAF, Navy, Capita, Qinetiq, QA, Kaplan, BPP, BT, Skanska, British Airways, O2, EE, Tesco, Jaguar / Landrover, Mulberry, Marks & Spencer, Sky, Mercedes, Boots, Starbucks, Co-op, Asda, Sainsbury, Pret, Specsavers, Aldi, MOD, Vodafone, PwC, etc
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Notgoingtouni is a multi-function job board and resource advertising apprenticeships and opportunities for young people who are seeking alternatives to university education.
- The site is attractive and user-friendly
- It offers a real range and variety of industries and opportunities based both in the UK and abroad
- There is an option to feature your opportunities so they appear at the top of the job search
- You can search by start date and location, as well as by industry and keywords
- There are many resources including an advice centre
Additional job board information
Key facts and figures:
• We engage with around 1million young people p/a across a variety of channels
• Active registered database is currently 60,000 students
• Target 5,000 Careers Advisers and influencers
• Our Social Media channels have a reach of over 55,000 and growing
• Monthly unique users 200,000+ to notgoingtouni.co.uk (up 20% YOY)
• Monthly page views of 1,000,000+ )
• Over 500 case studies featured on our Be Inspired pages
Target our email database of 60,000 by post code, gender and age!
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.