DocCheck Jobs Presentation
DocCheck Jobs is the healthcare job board for physicians, pharmacists and other medical professions. We provide advice for employers who are looking for healthcare professionals and support them with targeted recruiting opportunities in the biggest healthcare community.
DocCheck was founded in 1996 with a password system for pharmaceutical websites. Since then the number of registered members increased to more than 1,000,000. Since 2006 DocCheck offers the job board as an additional service for its members. Hospitals and employers in the healthcare system can use the job board to easily target and recruit healthcare professionals. Since 2010 DocCheck Jobs is multilingual and a further extension is planned.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
DocCheck Jobs is a niche website in the medecine sector covering several countries but more particularly the UK.
- Their approach is more flexible and their layout is more relaxed than any other website of that sector which are more serious.
- Furthermore DocCheck is a SSO (Sigle Sign On) meaning that healthcare professionals identified by DocCheck can read all protected spaces from websites using the DocCheck SSO.
- It enables the website to check if the internet user is indeed a real healthcare professional.
Additional job board information
- participation at conferences and trade fairs
- Mail send-out of regulary job recommendations to passive members, based on area of expertise
- social media activities
- various activities to mobilize physicians and other medical professionals who still aren’t activly using the job board
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.