Keljob is a leading French generalist jobboard offering job ads and training offers for any sector anywhere in France.
Reach any candidate, whatever their sector or level of study.
Keljob is available on PC, tablet, and smartphone
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
The generalist job site of the Figaro group is a very popular job board in France:
- The site is avery attractive and easy to navigate, however the only language option is french so international users may struggle.
- They do have a bilingual sales team who are available on the phone to discuss in english.
- On the homepage there are logos of the big brands that use Keljob for their hiring needs
- There is also a huge help section for job seekers, with CV advice and career guidance
- On the homepage there are also recently published articles about the different job sectors that would interest both job seekers and recruiters
- They also have a fairly well rated mobile application which is definitely a plus for job-seekers
- You can do a quick search according to city in France or a general search and then narrow it down with the filters; contract type, salary, sectors and date of publication
- There is a clear date of publication on all of the job ads which means we can safely say that the site regularly updates its results.
Additional job board information
Newspapers advertising (over 300) ; Sponsorship of recruitment fairs ; Display web/mobile ; Paid Search ; Behavioural advertising ; Direct Marketing ; PR ; Radio
Keljob recently launched Keljob TV : video job ads (2 min video to meet your future boss and get a glimpse of the firm, premises and mission).
TF1 ; RTL ; Free ; FunRadio ; Orange ; Alice ; Femme Actuelle ; La Chaîne Meteo ; Comment Ca Marche ; Linternaute ; GrandSudEmploi ; Changerdeville ; Clubic
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Keljob?Share your opinion on this site
4 reviews sorted by date
There is a very low quality of job offers. Keljob is in decline.