Post job for free Presentation
PostJobFree is a job board that allows you: - Post jobs for free. Jobs are distributed to other web sites. To extend distribution use premium membership. Search resumes. We have large free resume database 1M+ resumes. Free job search alerts. Free resume search alerts. Free resume postings.
PostJobFree started in 2007 by allowing recruiters posting their jobs for free. Since then we help job seekers and employers find each other.
PostJobFree is based in sunny Florida and serves jobs all over the world, with the main focus in the United States.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
PostJobFree is a free job board concentrating on the US job sector:
- The design of the site is basic but clear
- On the homepage there is no extra information, featured job offers or feautured employers but there is a real time calculator of how many resumes and job postings are published on the site at that given time
- There are 2 videos that describe how to use the site clearly
- You cannot do a general search and then narrow down the results with criteria
- However, you can do a quick search according to certain criteria
- There is a clear date of publication on each job posting which means we can safely say that this job board is regularly updated
- This is a very simple job search engine but effective for job searching in the United States.
Additional job board information
Youtube video, Premium subscription
PostJobFree job posts are distributed (cross-posted) to the following job search web sites:
Distribution of jobs posted by premium users only
- jobs2careers.com network
- zipalerts network
- www.jobg8.com network
- juju.com network
Distribution of jobs posted by free and premium users
- www.jobrapido.com - Postings made by premium members are getting ~10 times more job seekers.
- Google Search
- Yahoo Search
- Bing Search
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.