Discover JobstreetJobboard score : 7.0 / 10
Generalist job board / National
Job board link : http://www.jobstreet.co.id
Foundation : 1997
Nb of employees : 100+
National jobboard : Indonesia
Site Languages : English, Indonesian (B ahasa Indonesia)
Jobstreet Indonesia provides online recruitment services and marketing and distribution of online job posting/resume search products.
Since 1995, JobStreet.com has grown to become one of the leading Internet Recruitment websites in the Asia-Pacific, revolutionising the way recruitment is done today. JobStreet.com offers a comprehensive suite of interactive recruitment services. International and local Asian corporations recruit from JobStreet.com’s ever-increasing pool of top talent and manage their recruitment process through uniquely developed software applications via the Internet.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
- Jobstreet.com.id is one of the leading job boards in Indonesia.
- The design of the website is very modern, clear and easy to use.
- Job offers are of a good quality, however you have to create an account to apply to the job ads.
- This site is also available in English which is a plus for international jobseekers and employers willing to dobusiness in Indonesia.
- Jobstreet is a safe bet for your job search or candidate search in Indonesia!
Additional job board information
- Jobstreet Philippines
- Jobstreet Singapore
- Jobstreet Malaysia
- Jobstreet Vietnam
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Jobstreet?Share your opinion on this site
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in Indonesia?
Indonesia is undergoing a shift in concentration of job sectors around the country; from agriculture and manual labour to the more successful techn...
Find Your Dream Job with JobStreet.com Mobile App
JobStreet.com, a leading job board in Southeast Asia, has taken job searching to the next level by allowing candidates to receive “reviewed” an...