IamExpat Jobs Presentation
IamExpat.nl is a community-driven, online media platform aiming at covering the local needs of the expatriate population.
Enriched with practical information, insightful comments, proposals and inquiries by local and global expats on a daily basis, IamExpat is dedicated to providing up-to-date, "inside" information for all English-speaking internationals in the Netherlands.
With its unique navigation model and modern web design, IamExpat allows visitors to move through well-defined, structured sections, and find up-to-date, high-quality information in a remarkably user-friendly way. - See more at: http://www.iamexpat.nl/more/advertise/why-advertise#sthash.AwXzizf4.dpuf
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
IamExpat Jobs is a job board specializing in jobs for expatriates in the Netherlands:
- The design of the site is quite plain and there is a lot of information on the homepage
- However the site offers a lot of advice and support for job seekers; including career news and links to blog posts and advice columns
- This site also offers general advice for people expats, this includes how to find housing in the Netherlands, education and lifestyle information
- On the homepage there is a section for recently published jobs
- You can do a quick search according to category of job
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow it down with filters: keyword, category or location.
Additional job board information
The IamExpat community is not a unified group; it is an amalgam of different internationals with different background and unique needs, who wish to socialise, share ideas and information as well as create and evaluate business opportunities.
IamExpat welcomes thousands of unique visitors on a monthly basis thanks to its active, fast-growing community:
› 17.500 IamExpat registered members
› 15.000 Newsletter subscribers
› 45.000 Facebook members
› 9.200 Twitter followers
› 4.300 LinkedIn group members
› 500 other social media contacts
Trovit, glassdoor, iamsterdam, jooble, adzuna, njobs, Access, Xpat.nl and more.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.