Cadremploi is the first job board in France for executives and managers on the Internet & mobile devices. Come and see on www.cadremploi.fr. Every day, we promote 15,000 contacts between candidates and companies in Paris and in the regions. True media of recruitment, we put all the means to meet the expectations of our candidates and recruiters.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Cadremploi is a popular job board in France:
- The only language option on the site is French, which is not so helpful for international users who do not speak French.
- The design of the site is modern however is it slightly difficult to follow and navigate because of the 2 different screens
- On the homepage you can see a small list of companies that use the site for their hiring needs
- You can also see a selection of news articles published on the Cadremploi blog
- For job seekers you can do a quick search according to the most popular job title searches
- Or you can do a general search and then narrow down the results using job title, sector, region, contract type, and starting salary
- There is a clear date of publication on the job postings, so we can be sure that this site is regularly updated and recent!
Additional job board information
Newspapers advertising (over 300) ; Sponsorship of recruitment fairs ; Display web/mobile ; Paid Search ; Behavioural advertising ; Direct Marketing ; PR ; Offline (TV, billposting or radio campaign)
October 2015: launch of a new website design
Release of a new home page in responsive design (page adapts to any screen's size).
Le Figaro ; Capital ; Le Point ; Rue89 ; Europe1 ; ParisMatch ; Le JDD ; CBNews ; Terrafemina ; Meilleures Entreprises ; Boursorama ; Changer de ville ; Culture-RP
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.
Do you know Cadremploi?Share your opinion on this site
7 reviews sorted by date
This user has not commented his / her review.
These articles mention this job board and/or the target country
How to recruit in France?
Cracking into the French job market as an international job seeker or recruiter may seem like an impossible task. The French are known for their hi...
Cadremploi unveils home page and logo redesign
First job site for executives and managers in France, Cadremploi was founded 25 years ago as part of group Figaro Classifieds. Last Thursday, on Oc...