In partnership with ManageriA, the first recruitment agency specialized in the food industry in France, JobsforFood launches the new job board dedicated to the sector for national, international positions and training courses: www.wonderfoodjob.com
We propose you a free online broadcasting for your job adverts.
According your needs, we can also support you with customized solutions to make easier your recruitments.
www.wonderfoodjob.com, the meeting point for candidates and recruiters in the food industry with a lot of opportunities, information and advices to our community.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Wonderfood job is a nice job board for the food industry in France; it also has a small number of international job offers
- The site has a clear and attractive design however the site is still in beta so some pages are not completely finished
- It covers an expansive range of jobs in all areas of the food industry, with roles from restaurant chefs to farmers to food distributors
- On the home page, there is a section showing the offer and company of the week, and there are some prestigious employers on the site such as Nestle and Unilever
- When job searching there is an interactive map feature so you can navigate by jobs geographically; jobs are also quite up-to-date and relevant
- There's no need to create an account to apply for jobs; their button redirects you to company’s direct website where you can apply directly
- For recruiters: creating an account is easy and quick to post a job, and you can also search for CVs on the website
Additional job board information
e-recruitment customized prestations, contact us to discuss it with our sector specialists : 01.44.54.89.95
Discover your statistics of recruitment from your own recruiter account, you can also find yours applications and your job adverts.
This is your dashboard for all your missions of recruitment.
Post a job
Do you need more information? Do you want to get a proposal?
Click here to get a proposal
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.