Indeed is the #1 job site worldwide, with over 150 million unique visitors per month. Indeed is available in more than 50 countries and 28 languages, covering 94% of global GDP.
Since 2004, Indeed has given job seekers free access to millions of jobs from thousands of company websites and job boards. As the leading pay-for-performance recruitment advertising network, Indeed drives millions of targeted applicants to jobs in every field and is the most cost-effective source of candidates for thousands of companies.
Jobboard Finder’s opinion
Indeed is the largest aggregator in the world.
- The design of the website is a little bit old fashioned and the search engine is actually not very easy to use as you need to specify what type of job and where before launching any kind of search
- The homepage has no extra information on it whatsoever, which makes it a very unattractive site to use
- However Indeed is very useful and aggregates a large number of job boards
- Once you have search for something, you can then filter the search by choosing distance, employment; place, company and job title
- This particular Indeed site is only available in German; but the other Indeed sites are available in different countries and in different languages!
Additional job board information
Indeed also runs a blog with articles about employment and job search http://blog.indeed.com/
With more than 6 million employer reviews, Indeed’s Company Pages help potential employees find the right company based on their values and interests. Companies with detailed profiles and positive reviews attract more qualified applicants.
With Indeed Resume, you can search millions of resumes and get precisely targeted results for any field in an instant. And you only pay when you're ready to contact prospective hires.
Find out what JobboardFinder users think about this job board.
Leave your own opinion in a comment to guide other recruiters and jobseekers for their choice.